In this Pevino wine cooler you will be able to store up to 120 bottles in two cooling zones.
Premium wine cooler designed in Denmark
Pevino wine coolers are market leading in regard to design and functionality. The wine coolers are designed and developed in Denmark, filled to the brim with the latest technology and features, giving your wine the best possible storage conditions.
This brand-new model has two cooling zones (both 5-20°C), a black front and a glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass. Stores up to 120 Bordeaux type bottles.
Innovative cooling system
Traditional two-zone wine coolers typically have one zone dedicated to cooler temperatures (for white wine, sparkling etc.) while the other zone is dedicated to red wine. The new Pevino NG two-zone models have two completely separate cooling systems, giving you full control over the temperature in both zones. Choose which zone you want to use for whites and which zone you want to use for reds or set both zones to the same temperature. It’s all up to you.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on eight fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, illuminated by a beautiful LED light (white, blue or orange). The shelves on this particular model are available with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim. Choose your favorite on this page. The shelf trimmings and door handle are also sold separately, should you want to change the look of your wine cooler at some point. Additional presentation shelves can also be bought separately.
This wine cooler is both visually impressive and very practical. The wine cooler features the best performing compressor and ventilators making it one of the most reliable and silent in its class.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly. The wine cooler is classified as an energy class A product.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with two cooling zones (both 5-20°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 8 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim. Choose your favorite on this page.
- Stores up to 120 Bordeaux type bottles.
- 3 year warranty.
- Low noise level.
- Low energy consumption (energy class A).
- Black glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (white, blue, orange).
- Backlit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
Pevino is a Danish brand deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. Pevino wine coolers are characterized by minimalistic design, a consistent high level of quality and focus on every single detail. This aspiration to create the ultimate wine cooler is the reason why Pevino is positioned as a market leader in functionality, noise level and energy consumption.
Be aware: It’s important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug. All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.